Tuesday 12 April 2011

Proven: Singapore Holidays get better with Car Rentals

I love my job. This may come as a surprise to many but it is true. And since the next question that would be put up for me to answer would be what job is that I do, let me spare you the question. I live in Singapore and I own a car rental service. Many of you would think that what is so great about it, so let me tell you that I am very happy being a part of something that brings a smile to many people’s faces.

A number of tourists visit Singapore every year. And before coming, most of them do their research about the place, what all they want to see, where all they want to go, how much it will cost them and they do it all on the internet. Most of them also discover that during their stay in Singapore, renting a car would be cheaper option than taking the hotel taxi or the airport transfer facilities would also be cheaper for them if they rent a car from the agency. They also discover that either they can themselves drive the car around Singapore using the GPS systems which is much cheaper option or they can even hire drivers.

Realizing that in Singapore car leasing is better, recently a family of four booked a Singapore limousine as the mode of Singapore airport transfer. Thus after the fancy start to their journey from the airport, not only they began their holiday in the true sense of the term, but I just knew I had apart to play in adding joy to their lives. My good service made them extremely happy and in return I got my biggest reward - a letter of appreciation from them which I got framed and now it is handing on my office wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment